Who we are
A group of young people who are profoundly worried of the recent development in SGM, and felt the urgent need to ensure that we learn and grow from this.
1. To provide an opportunity to view the incident from a different perspective, base on the awareness that we are true disciples of Ikeda Sensei
2. To provide a platform for our readers to share their opinions and concerns.
3. To enable the youth to realise the importance of developing strong and wise leaders in order to protect the members and safeguarding the future of our beloved SGM.
Not our purpose
1. Undermine the current top leadership.
2. Provoke members to take action, eg. signing petition, mass resignation or wearing yellow t-shirt to meetings.
3. To get support for any initiative to remove anyone.
The content may be highly disturbing or uncomfortable to the reader. It may cause drowsiness, lack of focus, insomnia and even emotional distress.
We are not kidding. Stop reading immediately if you feel the content too uncomfortable for you.
Candid and direct. It is never our intent to ridicule or insult any individual. We do apologise if any word feels that way.
We try our best to focus on issue and only write about matters that are substantiated and true.
We are not ‘pro’ or ‘anti’ SGM and find such manner of categorising people unhelpful, disrespectful and boring.
“Misfortune comes from one’s mouth and ruins one, but fortune comes from one’s heart and makes one worthy of respect.”
– Nichiren Daishonin
We hope the content here will not be used for the purpose of condemning or vilifying any individual. Please be always mindful of our guiding philosophy.
We would be most delighted if the content and discussion here can bring more light and understanding on the core issues, facilitating informed and constructive dialogue.