It is all staged. These sacked leaders at the IPA glass door, on Black Day January 8, planned the entire thing. How we know this? They call in the reporters. And several people got their handy cam ready. Tell me, would you bring a handy cam when you go for meeting? Don’t fall for their trap. Don’t be conned. Use your common sense and answer me this question; Will a true disciple of Ikeda Sensei want to create such a huge commotion and record and send it to many people?
That’s some serious allegations here. Let’s look at this point by point.
- Who called the reporters? Some SGM top leaders accused that it was the sacked leaders who called the reporters to come. But no evidence or names were provided. in other words, it is baseless. Don’t even entertain this theory, unless the person claiming it can provide actual names and/or evidence. Otherwise, it’s crap.
- Handy cam theory. Well, yes, these sacked leaders were unhappy about the manner they were sacked. One phone call and some, just a simple WhatsApp message. All less than two days notice. They wanted to come and attend the meeting, and listen for themselves to confirm their termination. Is that wrong? Even Mr Ikeda was allowed to attend the 5.3 meeting and gave a speech before he stepped down. Perhaps, some may want to record the event on that day. Is it wrong? What about SGM? GD also instructed a video group person to record the entire saga. Why? Don’t they have similar intentions?
- Now, the killer – using true disciple of Ikeda Sensei in an argument. It is a very strong and persuasive argument for the less sharp and naive leaders in general. But can we really make any conclusion from a three minute video clip? Recently, an edited video clip about the lion not willing to dance for the PM went viral, and it only backfired when the lion dance troupe told the media that they were only peeling oranges, not unwilling to dance. This is a classic tactic used by the malicious intention people, to skewed the entire picture and present the sacked leaders in a truly negative light.
But all the arguments and counter arguments above are insignificant and irrelevant compare to the main issues that SGM top are leaders trying very hard to avoid and divert the attention of our leaders. These are the main issues.
- What have these leaders done that the ECC made the decision to sack them?
- Why are there no explanation as to the reasons for their sacking?
- Did the ECC follow the proper procedure in sacking these leaders? Who are in the nomination committee and do they all agree to it?
- Why were they given only two days, or less, notice?
- And lastly, why do you want to bring up conspiracy theory like ‘who call the reporters?’ to divert the attention from the core questions? Who is conning who here?